SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Join us for a timely and compelling conversation on how to manage the anxiety that comes with succeeding and leading—from entrepreneur, mental health advocate, and top-rated podcaster Morra Aarons-Mele.
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illnesses in the world. But in our workplaces, anxiety has been a hidden problem—there in plain sight but ignored. Until now. The Anxious Achiever is a newly released book inspired by the popular podcast with the same name, is filled with personal stories, research-based insights into mental health, and lots of practical advice.
This lunchtime conversation will discuss how to:
- Figure out your own anxiety profile so that you can recognize and avoid common thought traps and triggers
- Confront bad habits and unhealthy coping mechanisms
- Resist perfectionism, manage social anxiety, and set boundaries to prevent burnout
- Deal with feedback, criticism, and impostor syndrome
- Model—and communicate—healthy behavior as a leader
Mark your calendars for September 27th!
Registration opens July 27th.